Who we are
Luminet is an IT and software development services provider specializing in delivering business solutions to enterprises in multiple industries.
Using our technical expertise and cross-industry experience, we drive business growth via scalable and high-performance software solutions that perfectly meet our clients’ business challenges.
Our ultimate goal is to help businesses move faster and find success by accelerating the adoption of new technologies.
What we do
Luminet offers the following services:
We provide comprehensive IT strategies and solutions to help you achieve an ideal balance of IT-business alignment, and derive positive values from your IT initiatives.
Engineer mobile, desktop, and web applications that satisfy the unique needs of enterprises across different sectors.
End-to-end testing and quality assurance services with domain-qualified engineers to assess and examine the quality of your software.
Migrate your legacy applications to the latest tech stacks with minimal changes required, while still improving performance and reducing maintenance costs.
Maintenance & Support
Dedicated software engineer teams assembled to maintain, modify, and revise your software applications to the ever-evolving needs of your business.
We empower the people who are the backbone of our success.
Experience has taught us that the biggest driver of business impact is the happiness of our people. As a matter of fact, we put employee satisfaction and well-being at the heart of our business conduct.
Let's Grow Together
we strive to create a culture of recognition where talents get rewarded handsomely for their hard work and dedication.
With strong concern towards our employees’ career growth, we provide every person with an ongoing mechanism to enhance their skills and knowledge, accompanied by avenues to reach their career goals while fulfilling their passion.
We welcome individuals from all walks of life who truly want to make a difference in their career life.
To get more details about Luminet, please feel free to contact us.
Our Agile methodology offers fast and consistent results with predictable quality, allowing our clients to significantly reduce time-to-market and adapt to rapidly changing market conditions.
Agile Sprint Cycle
Our Continuous Integration framework ensures that every individual’s contributions are constantly integrated and perfectly complement each other, creating a positive synergy that drives innovation faster and minimizes errors.
helps businesses untangle complex business problems by driving innovation and creativity into software development.
We perform deep analysis to understand your business from every angle, dive deep into your industry, and determine the best possible solutions to solve your specific challenges.
Our teams plan upfront all the strategies to remove roadblocks and streamline the entire process throughout all stages of the software development life cycle.
Quality is our top priority. We apply a rigorous quality assurance framework to ensure all deliverables are bug-free, secure, and reliable.
Instead of just meeting expectations, we try to exceed them. We stick to the principles of always go above and beyond what clients expect of us to create a truly lasting impact.
always welcome talented candidates who genuinely dedicate to deliver results that exceed customer expectations.
To explore more current job oppotunities at Luminet,
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We consider our employees as our company's treasures and cherish them by providing attractive benefits, regimes and policies to attract and retain talents:
- Opportunities to evolve and polish your skill and professional through each task that you get to perform.
- Provide an encouraging, healthy and secured working environment, and with satisfactory amenity facilities.
- Offer rewards and incentives who accomplish exceptional goals, deliver outstanding outcomes, and be an excellent team player.
- Skills and professional training courses are frequently organized for different target groups, with various forms of training and testing in order to continuously improve the qualifications of Luminet employees.
- Ensure that employees are well taken care by providing health checkups, team building and others.
- Facilitate employee’s physical status by operating extracurricular activities such as sports, art, hobbies, etc.
- Full-time employees are entitled to social insurance and health insurance regimes following the Labor Law regulations.
Play a critical role in coordinating and managing project activities, using outstanding leadership skills.
Determine and define project scope, objectives, and technical feasibility, consequently map out project plans, estimate delivery time.
- Develop a detailed and flexible project plan to monitor and track project progress and control resource usage and allocation.
- Manage and enrich client and stakeholder relationships by frequent and collective communication, ensure involved parties are well informed about project progress, changes, and other issues.
- Distribute project tasks to the right persons according to their strengths, skillsets, experiences, confidence and the like.
- Apply appropriate project success frameworks/criteria to analyze and guide the project to the desired success level.
- Create and constantly update comprehensive project documentation.
- Perform risk assessment and mitigation to avoid project uncertainties and mitigate unbeneficial impacts.
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs among stakeholders, and categorize project stakeholders into different classes and characteristics.
- Conduct meetings to gather the customer requirements and then establish the project scope, outcome criterias.
- Convert customer's conceptual requirements into concise and understandable functional versions.
- Provide directions to the developers and/project team using appropriate prototypes, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
- Constantly communicates changes, improvements, and revisions of business requirements via written documentation among project managers and other stakeholders so that business requirements, specifications, issues, solutions, and project progression are interpreted understood correctly.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users, provide guidance and instruction to ensure all involved work together to attain the best results.
- Get a consolidated view of the organization’s database server performance and administrative tasks such as database tuning, data storage, accessing tools, etc., that ensure operations continue and availability.
- Write, debug, and interpret complex SQL data queries to reveal the best ways to incorporate database requirements into application programs.
- Monitor SQL server performance for optimal database maintenance and provide beneficial analytics for performance tuning such as query optimization, data index management, and more.
- Develop and manage centralized databases, test contingency plans, and recovery protocols for server and associated data for timely troubleshooting of incidents such as disk crash, software error, power outages, etc., as needed.
- Communicate regularly with other departments to ensure the integrity, security of the database and determine appropriate actions for maintenance and upgrades.
- Research, evaluate, and develop new data models/technologies that can assist an organization to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Participate in programming and testing Web and Winform applications developed in programming languages via Java, .NET, DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Identify software products and analyze customer’s needs to develop, improve, or upgrade the systems and software to fulfill their requirements.
- Investigates potential problem areas, evaluate, and demonstrate solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Prepares and installs solutions by establishing and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Support testers to perform software testing, gather all feedbacks, address found issues before deploying the application to ensure that the software runs as required, optimized, and error-free.
- Regularly troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade the organization’s existing systems to safeguard a productive workplace.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies by performing research, attending courses, consulting experts to recommend new systems or modifications of an existing one if needed.
- Build comprehensive documentation of products and services (technical documents, manuals, webinars, and technical posts) to interpret complex and incoherent information into simple, refined, and engaging content.
- Analyze organizational existing information technology and innovatively develop solutions for improvements.
- Work and support collaboratively with other departments to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product, review, edit, and identify appropriate solutions for data compilation and information usages.
- Ensure content in all documentation is consistent, cohesive, and adhered to the set standard in terms of structure, terminology, style, etc.
- Research users and gather information from applicable resources to write instruction manuals, technical specifications, and procedure documentation.
- Develop user-friendly product tutorials with simple and insightful language, suitable for multiple targeted audiences, that bring the users to success.
- Translate concepts into user flows, UI mockups, prototypes and wireframes that deliver user experience through apps, webs and other mediums beyond.
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logics are accurately integrated, also incorporate functionalities and features into websites.
- Conceptualize, develop, and design a variety of original visual content for marketing and information materials.
- Enhance website appearance and readability using the neat and smart choice of the arrangement, the font, the color, and the size of copies and illustrative materials.
- Collaborate with other team members, stakeholders and software development teams to understand the design requirements and overall objectives of the application/website.
- Support and process design needs from other departments and be able to work with different content management systems.
- Design test schedules, scenarios, and scripts to evaluate the software according with user requirements and company strategies.
- Create testing procedures for numerous aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug detecting, and implementation settings.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems found during testing, such as bugs, functionality issues, software defects, and output errors, to work directly with software developers to find solutions and perform retesting procedures.
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
- Write appropriate SQL queries, scripts to facilitate the test process for each phase or project, and ensure quality, compliance with standards, and project progression.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with project team members for a quick resolution of problems when needed.
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
- Plan and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for implementation and operation of information systems and functions such as software applications, networks, computer-related activities, etc., in the organization.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to ensure data accuracy, confidentiality, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Support the organization's existing information technology needs, propose recommendations, be responsible for implementation to fulfill information system requirements, and improve the quality of service.
- Check and troubleshoot information systems such as servers, hardware, software, network operating system, etc., to ensure efficient operation.
- Assess and resolve user issues relative to all company software, and maintain IT system security to prevent theft and vandalism data.
- Investigate emerging technologies by studying organizational goals, strategies and recommending potential resources/systems to improve company productivity.
- Collaborate with Management to ensure that all the data, network, and system access are secured and protected without any potential risks, breach of security, or IT policies and procedures.
- Carry out daily operations of IT team, user administration, and system monitoring to ensure the effective operation and performance of IT systems and facilities.
- Be responsible for setting up, developing, and maintaining computer networks in the organization such as software/hardware system, application software, configuration, and other related computing environments.
- Upgrade the quality of existing networks to ensure high-availability and integrity network infrastructure that provides maximum performance for users.
- Play a critical role in supporting and administering firewalls, user accounts, virus protection software, anti-spam, and emails to ensure complete compliance with IT security policies.
- Devise and implement new solutions to enhance and improve the resilience of the current network environment by monitoring operations, handling incidents, scheduling upgrades, and coordinate with other network architectures to maximize network performance.
- Examine all data and network errors and utilize helpful information from various sources to ensure network system securities meet organization requirements.
- Analyze and troubleshoot servers, workstations, and relevant network systems, immediately provide solutions to prevent unexpected incidents and negative impacts as possible.
We appreciate you taking the time to reach out!
For all inquiries, please contact us via:
© 2021 Luminet Software Solutions
All Rights Reserved